Pages

Sep 13, 2008

My Aa loves the new paints


My Aa loves the new paints, originally uploaded by mdcellphoto.

The $1.95 set of watercolour paints was pretty much used up after only a couple of hours of continuous use this afternoon. I managed to find some extra brushes from my university days in Fine Arts so that A and I could take part in the fun. Aa had a death grip on the brush that came with the set.

It was very cool to watch her test each colour then move on to mixing two then three and more for different effects.

At one point she made a circle with a line coming out the bottom. When I told her that she made a nice tree she immediately went to the pink and announced that it needed some apples.

Best $2 ever spent! Thanks A for insisting.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Uploaded by mdcellphoto on 13 Sep 08, 6.04PM CDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment