Pages

Jan 2, 2010

A look back at a year in flux

This is a favorite photo of mine from this year because of the
uplifting outcome to a house fire. Though it was devistating for the
homeowners, they lost quite a bit of their belongings, it could have
been worse. When I arrived on the scene I learned that there were a
number of dogs trapped in the house. Visually the house was just
emitting a bunch of smoke and I was getting lots of photos of
firefighters going in and out of the front door to the house. At one
point I decided to walk around to the back of the house to see what
was going on. Perfect timing on my part, just as I arrived
firefighters were carring out the dogs and putting them into the back
of one of the trucks to keep warm. One of the firefighters started to
give one of the puppies some oxygen which was when I captured this
image.

No comments:

Post a Comment