Pages

Nov 12, 2008

Blue Bombers Head Coach Released

Winnipeg Blue Bomber President and CEO Lyle Bauer announces the release of head coach Doug Berry. The team had nothing to say regarding a replacement, but seemed to indicate that a GM/Head Coach combo position is possible.





Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

UPDATE (081112 4:30PM): Our video editor did a great job at the presser and even got me in one of them working!!! Though I may have been caught chimping...

Lyle Bauer announces the release of Doug Berry:



and Doug Berry talks about being fired (with me as the co-star working in the background):



The photo that was on the front of the Free Press website:



UPDATE (081112 4:45PM): I just saw some video from the Blue Bomber website that has me standing up right in front of the camera... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment