Pages

Oct 25, 2008

Chickens!


Chickens!, originally uploaded by mdcellphoto.

A friend gave me tickets to the Six Pines Halloween Haunt which is north of the city.

Located on a "ranch" the set up was OK but I was hoping for a good petting zoo area for Aa. Everything was behind fencing and there was little opportunity to pet the animals.

The hay ride was fun in that we were able to do something that didn't involve carrying Aa.

The other venues involved going into little buildings and sitting in makeshift stands while young adults dressed in costumes performed lame skits.

We had two free tickets, and only had to buy one more which cost just under $9. I'm fairly certain that if I had to spend $26 to get in (the pony ride was an extra $3) I would have been extremely disappointed.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment