Pages

Aug 6, 2008

Taman Inquiry


Taman Inquiry, originally uploaded by mdcellphoto.

Waiting for Derek Harvey-Zenk to arrive to testify. Got to the scene shortly after 8 a.m. only to have to stand and wait until 1 p.m. for him to show up. Got a parking ticket to top it off. Serves me right for thinking my part would be over by 10 a.m.

In the photo is Robert Taman, husband of Crystal Taman who was killed in a car accident by Derek who was an off duty police officer at the time.

I was also in a couple of videos that our video editor shot (some footage is pool),
and


UPDATE (080828): Ok, I've been testing out the Flickr video thing and came across this clip that I shot with my phone when I noticed that Global didn't show up and we were going to use their video on our website for the last day of the inquiry.

Hope this works.



No comments:

Post a Comment