Pages

May 23, 2009

Fort Whyte walk and some birds


Had a great walk at one of our favorite destinations today. The weather was perfect and I got a few pics of some birds before the battery in my point'n shoot camera went dead. Wish I knew what kind of birds these were. I think the top one is a Downy Woodpecker and the bottom two are American Goldfinch?

The number of people with SLR cameras wandering around was astounding. It looked like everyone was itching to try out their cameras on the wild life. I saw a guy snapping away at a water muskrat another told me he was looking for warblers another was sneaking up on some geese with a little gosling following them around. Fun.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I had my fingers crossed that you would let me know if I had it right/wrong.

    ReplyDelete