Pages

Sep 29, 2008

Parking Authority


Parking Authority, originally uploaded by mdcellphoto.

The tall foreheads at the Winnipeg Parking Authority must have been on vacation this summer. Because the person that made the decision to notify resident parking pass holders that they needed to upgrade their pass by giving them parking violation tickets can't be a cream of the crop employee.

A parking ticket! In front of my house! With a pass that was purchased years ago hanging in the window!

My blood pressure probably went through the roof. I was in a bad mood for most of the morning until I could storm into the parking authority office to dispute the ticket.

Then not only did I find out that this was their tactic to get people to renew, but the person who gave me the ticket transposed two letters of my license plate thus voiding the ticket.

If I had been calm enough to carefully read the license # on the ticket I probably would have thrown it away without a thought.

Ugh.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment